coolsquirtle

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2003
okay, why is nVidia getting their butt kicked again?

RIP Block Heater....HELLO P4~~~~~
120% nVidia Fanboy+119% Money Fanboy
GeForce 6800 Ultra--> The Way we thought FX 5800Ultra is meant to be played
THGC's resident Asian and nVboy :D

Bad Flame Troll :lol:

<font color=blue><font color=red>Milk</font color=red> my <font color=red>ass</font color=red>, and call me <font color=red>Nancy</font color=red>!</font color=blue>

It's called the ebb and flow of the electronics world.

BTW, Did you see the D# benchmarks, wait did you see the FartCry benchmarks, did you see.....?

And so the story goes.

Still can't find those damn Beta Catalysts anywhere though (2hrs searching/drinking so far), maybe less drinking more searching might help!?! :eek:

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:

Nothing Floptimized (I just prefer writing FartCry, since the game doesn't impress me).

DriverHeaven's benchmarking with the PS2.0b path, and their latets CoolFXGF6800U vs X800XTPE is what I think CoolS was refering to, so I extended that in saying it will always see-saw now that they are so close now. Whatever one does the other will counter.

You see the results in game A, well look-e here Game B!

But wait here's benchmark 2 of game B, look the tables have turned.

Well not according to benchmark sigma here where adding option n boosts their performance.

etc.

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil: