how to reinstall services

hey guys

after recintly installing a bluetooth adapter the service routing and remote
access is damaged and or wont start up. I need this service to set up a
network connection and has been replicated on anopther computer. Can anyone
tell me how i can reinstall this service or any ohter reason why it refuses
to start

Many Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about reinstall services

    i have tried that but it seems to have permantly damaged the service

    "childs0" wrote:

    > hey guys
    >
    > after recintly installing a bluetooth adapter the service routing and remote
    > access is damaged and or wont start up. I need this service to set up a
    > network connection and has been replicated on anopther computer. Can anyone
    > tell me how i can reinstall this service or any ohter reason why it refuses
    > to start
    >
    > Many Thanks

    If the Bluetooth Adaptor came with software and drivers, I would
    uninstall them from Add/Remove Programs in Control
    Panel. Restart and then Reinstall.
    "childs0" <childs0@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hey guys
    >
    > after recintly installing a bluetooth adapter the service routing and
    > remote
    > access is damaged and or wont start up. I need this service to set up a
    > network connection and has been replicated on anopther computer. Can
    > anyone
    > tell me how i can reinstall this service or any ohter reason why it
    > refuses
    > to start
    >
    > Many Thanks

    You can repair the damaged services by re-installing SP1 or SP2, depending on
    your current SP level.
    --
    The_JAT

    "childs0" wrote:

    > i have tried that but it seems to have permantly damaged the service
    >
    > "childs0" wrote:
    >
    > > hey guys
    > >
    > > after recintly installing a bluetooth adapter the service routing and remote
    > > access is damaged and or wont start up. I need this service to set up a
    > > network connection and has been replicated on anopther computer. Can anyone
    > > tell me how i can reinstall this service or any ohter reason why it refuses
    > > to start
    > >
    > > Many Thanks

Network Connection Windows XP