how to reinstall services

May 6, 2005 4:52:01 PM

hey guys

after recintly installing a bluetooth adapter the service routing and remote
access is damaged and or wont start up. I need this service to set up a
network connection and has been replicated on anopther computer. Can anyone
tell me how i can reinstall this service or any ohter reason why it refuses
to start

Many Thanks

More about : reinstall services

Anonymous
May 6, 2005 6:17:54 PM

i have tried that but it seems to have permantly damaged the service

"childs0" wrote:

> hey guys
>
> after recintly installing a bluetooth adapter the service routing and remote
> access is damaged and or wont start up. I need this service to set up a
> network connection and has been replicated on anopther computer. Can anyone
> tell me how i can reinstall this service or any ohter reason why it refuses
> to start
>
> Many Thanks
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 11:57:59 PM

If the Bluetooth Adaptor came with software and drivers, I would
uninstall them from Add/Remove Programs in Control
Panel. Restart and then Reinstall.
"childs0" <childs0@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hey guys
>
> after recintly installing a bluetooth adapter the service routing and
> remote
> access is damaged and or wont start up. I need this service to set up a
> network connection and has been replicated on anopther computer. Can
> anyone
> tell me how i can reinstall this service or any ohter reason why it
> refuses
> to start
>
> Many Thanks
Anonymous
June 17, 2005 1:06:17 AM

You can repair the damaged services by re-installing SP1 or SP2, depending on
your current SP level.
--
The_JAT

!