So, I found that the P314 board is misprinted, and R104/R105 are not
resistors, but zener diodes 100/101. Unfortunately, during replacement,
I managed to desolder without checking direction. The line should be
closer or further from the fuses for R104? Thanks!

You're right that's a really stupid question as anyone with half a brain
knows the anwser to that...

but I'm not telling.

:p

Brent

What does the schematic say? The arrow points to the negative terminal.

- Craig

DarkKobold <darkkobold@hotmail.com> wrote:
: So, I found that the P314 board is misprinted, and R104/R105 are not
: resistors, but zener diodes 100/101. Unfortunately, during replacement,
: I managed to desolder without checking direction. The line should be
: closer or further from the fuses for R104? Thanks!

The answer is LV2001.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

"Mark C. Spaeth" <mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote in message
> DarkKobold <darkkobold@hotmail.com> wrote:
> : So, I found that the P314 board is misprinted, and R104/R105 are not
> : resistors, but zener diodes 100/101. Unfortunately, during replacement,
> : I managed to desolder without checking direction. The line should be
> : closer or further from the fuses for R104? Thanks!
>
> The answer is LV2001.

I thought the answer was 42...

What is the question?

"Jerry" <jpl_812@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I don't think you understand the question.

What is the Matrix?

Pat D.