hkcmd.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close

This messages is consistently poping up at start up on one of our networked
machines. Reading previous posts about this the error appears to be related
to hot keys for intel multimedia hardware. Does anyone know how I can
correct this problem?
1 answer Last reply
More about hkcmd encountered problem close

    Go to Start/Run, and type DEVMGMT.MSC , highlight the Keyboard device, Action menu, "Uninstall", then restart Windows, to find the
    device drivers again automatically.

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "EdTechDirector" <EdTechDirector@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > This messages is consistently poping up at start up on one of our networked
    > machines. Reading previous posts about this the error appears to be related
    > to hot keys for intel multimedia hardware. Does anyone know how I can
    > correct this problem?

Support Microsoft Windows XP