hkcmd.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close

May 6, 2005 6:11:51 PM

This messages is consistently poping up at start up on one of our networked
machines. Reading previous posts about this the error appears to be related
to hot keys for intel multimedia hardware. Does anyone know how I can
correct this problem?
Anonymous
May 7, 2005 12:16:29 PM

Go to Start/Run, and type DEVMGMT.MSC , highlight the Keyboard device, Action menu, "Uninstall", then restart Windows, to find the
device drivers again automatically.

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509