Tech Atari Custom Chips Namely 137419-103

Has anybody done a replacement for these or the 137419-101....

anybody else out there looking for replacements...

I was thinking of knocking some up but before wasting me time wanna make
sure nobody else has them in the pipeline....

I think I already figured out the 103 but have not protoyped one yet to
see...

and of course my understanding may not be as good as I thought????

Regards

Daz

Ps.. is there a web site with a list of new replacement parts like ...
Namco's xx51's etc.....

"Dazzer" <Dazzer2003@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Has anybody done a replacement for these or the 137419-101....

Not that I've seen... Sys1 and Gauntlet boards still go pretty cheap on eBay
if you're patient enough though, so the price of a boardset * ~0.5 is
probably the upper end for the price of a replacement.

> I think I already figured out the 103 but have not protoyped one yet to
> see...
>
> and of course my understanding may not be as good as I thought????

Isn't that one just the master clock "sync chain"? (All the horizontal
pixel clocks and vertical scanline rates?)

> Ps.. is there a web site with a list of new replacement parts like ...
> Namco's xx51's etc.....

Actually, that's a really good idea. I should add that Namco custom's part
page on my site. I know James did some like the xx08, 51xx, etc. and there
was a guy in the UK that did some as well (although I've never heard of
anyone using any of the UK ones).

-Clay

I've got a table of custom IC's ranked for Galaga that shows the
interchange between other boards as an aid in hunting for pulls. It
shows which other Namco PCB's share the same custom chips and their
type as Galaga.

It's in a Word doc so it won't post here correctly, if anyone wants a
copy just send me an email.

Mike Doyle

<syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I've got a table of custom IC's ranked for Galaga that shows the
> interchange between other boards as an aid in hunting for pulls. It
> shows which other Namco PCB's share the same custom chips and their
> type as Galaga.

Sounds similar to my old chart, although it wasn't Galaga specific--

http://www.multigame.com/NAMCO.html

-Clay

I like your format better :) Mine is done with titles on the X axis
and chip numbers on the Y axis- pretty basic with no html and ranked
for Galaga.

Mike Doyle