Missile Command and Super Breakout coming to arcadeshop bo..

http://www.arcadeshop.com/multi-pcb/multi-pcb.htm

Will be interesting to see how they implement missile command since it is a
horizontal game.
3 answers Last reply
More about missile command super breakout coming arcadeshop

    If you look at the stretching techniques of mame its easy to see how they
    can just stretch the image. A lot of games you would never know that they
    were vertical if you see them stretched properly in mame (galaga and toobin
    come to mind).

    --
    Mickster

    Visit my website and see my arcade!!

    http://mickster.freeservers.com

    "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.arcadeshop.com/multi-pcb/multi-pcb.htm
    >
    > Will be interesting to see how they implement missile command since it is
    > a horizontal game.

    I asked Steven to keep me posted as this is interesting. I have played the
    Team Play version while travelling and it plays well as a vertical game. It
    looks like they just streched the orientation.

    Michael

    "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.arcadeshop.com/multi-pcb/multi-pcb.htm
    >
    > Will be interesting to see how they implement missile command since it is
    > a horizontal game.

    You can do anything with emulation...

Games Video Command Prompt Video Games