Missile Command and Super Breakout coming to arcadeshop bo..

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video
  • Command Prompt
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
May 4, 2005 2:35:23 PM

http://www.arcadeshop.com/multi-pcb/multi-pcb.htm

Will be interesting to see how they implement missile command since it is a
horizontal game.

More about : missile command super breakout coming arcadeshop

Anonymous
May 4, 2005 3:28:12 PM

If you look at the stretching techniques of mame its easy to see how they
can just stretch the image. A lot of games you would never know that they
were vertical if you see them stretched properly in mame (galaga and toobin
come to mind).

--
Mickster

Visit my website and see my arcade!!

http://mickster.freeservers.com

"Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
> http://www.arcadeshop.com/multi-pcb/multi-pcb.htm
>
> Will be interesting to see how they implement missile command since it is
> a horizontal game.

Anonymous
May 4, 2005 8:12:31 PM

I asked Steven to keep me posted as this is interesting. I have played the
Team Play version while travelling and it plays well as a vertical game. It
looks like they just streched the orientation.

Michael

"Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
> http://www.arcadeshop.com/multi-pcb/multi-pcb.htm
>
> Will be interesting to see how they implement missile command since it is
> a horizontal game.

Anonymous
May 5, 2005 9:34:49 AM

You can do anything with emulation...