Help: No Sound

I just installed XP and am running a dual boot with Win98. I can't
figure out why the sound won't work. Sound Blaster Live. The card's ok
because it works when I boot to Win98. I'm using a Leadteck MB. I
installed the drivers in Xp.The SB program is there. Volume controls
ok. I have 2 Question marks in device manager:
Multimedia Audio Controller
SM Bus Controller
Any ideas?

Go to Start/Run, and type DEVMGMT.MSC , highlight the sound device(s), Action menu, "Uninstall", then restart Windows, to find the
device drivers again automatically.

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509