Spy Hunter mini - no such thing?

Have never seen one.

Would probably be kind of hard considering the controls.

But thought you guys would know if it ever existed.

Thanks.

Never heard of one, but other really obscure mini titles
have shown-up in the last so many years!

Scott C.

spamworks@gmail.com wrote:
> Have never seen one.
>
> Would probably be kind of hard considering the controls.
>
> But thought you guys would know if it ever existed.
>
> Thanks.

probably not...as the cockpit and the upright used the exact same control
panel, its doubtful Midway would have made the panel smaller...plus, I was
vending games that year and I never saw any and Spy Hunter was very
popular...so a few would have rolled by us at some point.