george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

When I delte photos from an album, the computer automatically regenerates the
photos two or three times. How can I stop this from happening.?
--
George

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

XP will do this when using the Ctl and clicking a file. Try selecting
Edit-Select All and then delete. If you only want to delete a few, then use
the Shift-click and select in groups to delete.
Hope this helps