Wen

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2002

I recently changed my motherboard and so had to repair/re-install WinXP.
After the re-installation, I added in Chinese as one of the text services and
input language, which I had on my system before the re-installation of WinXP.

Although the 'CH' icon is on my taskbar and I could switch between Chinese
and English, I found that I could not type Chinese anymore. The many icons
which came with the Chinese text service are also not available. When I tried
to click on the properties for the Microsoft Pinyin IME 3.0, no dialogue box
appeared.

How can I get the Microsoft Pinyin IME 3.0 to work as before?

Appreciate any help.

Wen

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2002

Has anyone encountered this problem before and managed to solve it?