free missle command cab in se michigan

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 4, 2005 6:04:37 PM

i have a missle command cabinet in desent shape for free. it was converted
to ninja gaiden but under the overlay is the missle command control panel
overlay and under the ninja gaiden marquee is the missle command marquee. it
also has a coin door and a transformer on the bottom and some wiring inside
and it has the missile command side art on both sides and i think thats it.
must be picked up in shelby twp 48317 michigan. if its not picked up by
monday next week then it will be sent to the dump. email me if interested
May 17, 2005 10:34:26 PM

missle command has been spoken for

!