free missle command cab in se michigan

i have a missle command cabinet in desent shape for free. it was converted
to ninja gaiden but under the overlay is the missle command control panel
overlay and under the ninja gaiden marquee is the missle command marquee. it
also has a coin door and a transformer on the bottom and some wiring inside
and it has the missile command side art on both sides and i think thats it.
must be picked up in shelby twp 48317 michigan. if its not picked up by
monday next week then it will be sent to the dump. email me if interested
1 answer Last reply
More about free missle command michigan

    missle command has been spoken for
    "Larry" <lmagrie2@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > i have a missle command cabinet in desent shape for free. it was converted
    > to ninja gaiden but under the overlay is the missle command control panel
    > overlay and under the ninja gaiden marquee is the missle command marquee.
    it
    > also has a coin door and a transformer on the bottom and some wiring
    inside
    > and it has the missile command side art on both sides and i think thats
    it.
    > must be picked up in shelby twp 48317 michigan. if its not picked up by
    > monday next week then it will be sent to the dump. email me if interested

Games Video Command Prompt Video Games