i seem to have aquired a spyware program but am unable to remove it
completely from my PC

AURORA is the name of the spyware program or malware which is running
everytime i open a web page or something on my PC

is there anyway of removing it permanently???

i use MS spyware program but it DOESNT detect it. i also use XSOFT which
does detect it but never permanently removes it.
i have also tried spysofts version too but nothing seems to remove it
permanently.

please help

peter

There's some help and ideas here: