No online streaming - Media Player 10

May 7, 2005 4:56:08 AM

Everything was working good before I install the update for Media Player 10.
Now my problem is when I open a .mpeg file for example from internet and it
should directly start from MPlayer and buffer it but its not working since
this update. So I have to download the file to my HDD and start it manually,
altho I have good int speed. I've tryed changing settings, also tryed
streaming trough proxy - the same. I am using Windows XP SP2 with latest
updates, and Media Player 10
Version: 10.00.00.3802.
Someone have any decission before I uninstall this stupid update ?
Anonymous
May 7, 2005 1:04:28 PM

Newsgroup for Media Player 10: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=33323

Uninstall Media Player 10 - note checkbox- : http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/knowledge...