No online streaming - Media Player 10

Everything was working good before I install the update for Media Player 10.
Now my problem is when I open a .mpeg file for example from internet and it
should directly start from MPlayer and buffer it but its not working since
this update. So I have to download the file to my HDD and start it manually,
altho I have good int speed. I've tryed changing settings, also tryed
streaming trough proxy - the same. I am using Windows XP SP2 with latest
updates, and Media Player 10
Version: 10.00.00.3802.
Someone have any decission before I uninstall this stupid update ?
1 answer Last reply
More about online streaming media player

    Newsgroup for Media Player 10: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=33323

    Uninstall Media Player 10 - note checkbox- : http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/knowledgecenter/mediaadvice/0030.aspx

    Windows Media Player 10 info page: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/mp10/default.aspx

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "zBoost" <zBoost@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3D41D5BB-5CB3-42C8-BCCD-F4674C1020E2@microsoft.com...
    > Everything was working good before I install the update for Media Player 10.
    > Now my problem is when I open a .mpeg file for example from internet and it
    > should directly start from MPlayer and buffer it but its not working since
    > this update. So I have to download the file to my HDD and start it manually,
    > altho I have good int speed. I've tryed changing settings, also tryed
    > streaming trough proxy - the same. I am using Windows XP SP2 with latest
    > updates, and Media Player 10
    > Version: 10.00.00.3802.
    > Someone have any decission before I uninstall this stupid update ?

Streaming Media Player Windows XP