Graphic download problem

Been trying to download the graphic file from this site - to test the
speed. I haven't been able to for days I just get a very small square
with a red cross in it! Other users don't seem to have a problem. I
have no problems with other images on other sites.
I could be mistaken but the problem may have arisen after doing a
Windows Update a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.bt.com/btbroadband/ns_speed_test.jsp

--
Lynn
Please remove spamtrap if replying via email

    This problem seems to be particular to my machine or setup. I am sure
    it started to happen after Windows Update. Has anyone any idea what
    'setting' could have altered which would have caused this problem.

    --
    :
    : http://www.bt.com/btbroadband/ns_speed_test.jsp
    :
    : --
    : Lynn
    : Please remove spamtrap if replying via email
    :
    :

Download Microsoft Windows XP