Help with Remote Assistance

May 7, 2005 2:26:04 PM

One time, when I was screwing around with Remote Assistance, I found a thing
that let you type in the IP Address of the person you wanted to connect to
and help them without an invitation. Now, I forget how i did it and I need
to know...badly. I'm on the phone right now with a friend and I need to know
how I did this before.

More about : remote assistance

May 7, 2005 6:01:02 PM

goto start > help and support > and search for remote assistance
you can find out there

"IndianCheese" wrote:

> One time, when I was screwing around with Remote Assistance, I found a thing
> that let you type in the IP Address of the person you wanted to connect to
> and help them without an invitation. Now, I forget how i did it and I need
> to know...badly. I'm on the phone right now with a friend and I need to know
> how I did this before.
Anonymous
May 8, 2005 6:19:19 PM

You're referring to Remote Desktop?

Windows XP: Get Started Using Remote Desktop:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/mobility/getst...

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User