Help with Remote Assistance

One time, when I was screwing around with Remote Assistance, I found a thing
that let you type in the IP Address of the person you wanted to connect to
and help them without an invitation. Now, I forget how i did it and I need
to know...badly. I'm on the phone right now with a friend and I need to know
how I did this before.
2 answers Last reply
More about help remote assistance

    goto start > help and support > and search for remote assistance
    you can find out there

    "IndianCheese" wrote:

    > One time, when I was screwing around with Remote Assistance, I found a thing
    > that let you type in the IP Address of the person you wanted to connect to
    > and help them without an invitation. Now, I forget how i did it and I need
    > to know...badly. I'm on the phone right now with a friend and I need to know
    > how I did this before.

    You're referring to Remote Desktop?

    Windows XP: Get Started Using Remote Desktop:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/mobility/getstarted/remoteintro.mspx

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "IndianCheese" <IndianCheese@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > One time, when I was screwing around with Remote Assistance, I found a
    > thing
    > that let you type in the IP Address of the person you wanted to connect to
    > and help them without an invitation. Now, I forget how i did it and I
    > need
    > to know...badly. I'm on the phone right now with a friend and I need to
    > know
    > how I did this before.

Microsoft Windows XP