DJ Stuff Update... pics

You should have seen us when we unloaded it. We weren't sure if any of
this stuff worked, but as we started plugging stuff in the garage
looked cooler and cooler. We finally plugged in a ton of stuff and my
bro ran up to the door and called for our wives. They opened the door
to find us headbanging away. Hillarious site.. had to be there I
guess.

Speaking of head banging... I would treat that equiptment as an
opportunity, fix it up and rent it to local bands. Cash deposit up
front of course.

- Matt