steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

My countertop (made by US Games) went belly up today. Seems
to be a bad ROM (no text, but other graphics OK), but I have
not been able to find the checksums for the ROMs. They are
not on the Mowerman site. The ROMs have version 18.5
software.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steve

I have a replacement board for 40 shipped. It was tested in Dec working
100%. Has been on a self since. Ted

Doesn't it get cumbersome keeping a PCB on yourself? You must get tired!

Bill
I know I know... Sorry. Smart-ass mode is on... :)