Downloading Problem

May 7, 2005 4:30:10 PM

Occasionally when I try to download a file, I get the error message "you must
click YES to access", but there is no "YES" shown to click and the website
then locks up. This only began recently. Is there some setting that I may
have changed?
--
Tony

More about : downloading problem

May 7, 2005 5:31:01 PM

Were I you, then I'd make sure that I run a spyware checker.

This type of behaviour is typical of sites where spyware or malware is
delivered to your PC.

Use the Microsoft AntiSpyware avaialable as a free download.

microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/product

!