Downloading Problem

Occasionally when I try to download a file, I get the error message "you must
click YES to access", but there is no "YES" shown to click and the website
then locks up. This only began recently. Is there some setting that I may
have changed?
--
Tony
1 answer Last reply

    Were I you, then I'd make sure that I run a spyware checker.

    This type of behaviour is typical of sites where spyware or malware is
    delivered to your PC.

    Use the Microsoft AntiSpyware avaialable as a free download.

    microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/product

    "Tony" wrote:

    > Occasionally when I try to download a file, I get the error message "you must
    > click YES to access", but there is no "YES" shown to click and the website
    > then locks up. This only began recently. Is there some setting that I may
    > have changed?
    > --
    > Tony

Microsoft Windows XP