I have two questions

1. How do I make each user account desktop look the same?

2. When I try to connect to the internet from the other user accouts I set
up it says computer does not have an internet connection. Why can't I
connect to the internet from my other user accounts?

>> How do I make each user account desktop look the same?

Use the Copy Profile option
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/dupprofile.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP