Problem downloading

I just installed Windows XP Professional on my computer {replacement of Home
edition}, now I can't save things that i want to download. I can run them
from their current location, but no save target as or saving to where I want
it to go.

does anyone know a cure for this?

My Computer, Tools menu, Options, File Types, highlight the filetype, click Advanced. Put a check in "Confirm open after download"

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"Oktober Maniak" <Oktober Maniak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just installed Windows XP Professional on my computer {replacement of Home
> edition}, now I can't save things that i want to download. I can run them
> from their current location, but no save target as or saving to where I want
> it to go.
>
> does anyone know a cure for this?

TRENDING THREADS