  • Computers
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
May 7, 2005 7:23:06 PM

can someone please help me? this has been happening for about a month.it is
driving me crazy.
--
Becca

More about : computer restarts

Anonymous
May 7, 2005 10:57:23 PM

There are so many reasons why it could happen, but you need to supply
information first.
Do you get any error messages? Do you have xp home, or pro?
To stop your pc from rebooting so you can at least get an error message,
right click MY Computer>properties>advance tab>startup and recovery>system
failure>clear the mark next to 'automatically restart'
Post any error messages, ID, or event numbers.

!