probem opening c drive

ANON

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2003

Hello,

I must've messed around too much with the Tools> folder options menu
because the only action that is shows for all my drives is find. When I
double-click my c drive the "find files and folders" screen pops up. Could
anyone tell me how to change all the drives back to opening their contents?
All the drives have been changed the same way. I checked drive and the only
action is find. I just don't know how to setup a new action to open them
again.

Michael

The webs we weave....Try system restore.

"anon@where.comlovely" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I must've messed around too much with the Tools> folder options menu
> because the only action that is shows for all my drives is find. When I
> double-click my c drive the "find files and folders" screen pops up. Could
> anyone tell me how to change all the drives back to opening their contents?
> All the drives have been changed the same way. I checked drive and the only
> action is find. I just don't know how to setup a new action to open them
> again.
>
> Michael

ANON

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2003

Actually,

My system restore is turned off. Is there anyone in this newsgroup that
knows what they're talking about?

Michael

This usually happens if you've edited the File Folder or Drive via the
Folder Options File Types dialog, in order to add a context-menu item such
as "Command Prompt here", "Print Directory" feature for folders or drives.