Data Cable - Siemens A56, S55, M55, C56, SL55

Last response: in Network Providers
June 22, 2004 7:48:52 AM

Data Cable for Sale (with software CD)
Compatible with the following models:
Siemens A56, S55, M55, C56, SL55

It can be used to unlock ur phone to work with any service provider
download ringtones, wallpaper, color schemes, and games

email me or leave msg if you are interested

fankai@hotmail.com

TORONTO Only

More about : data cable siemens a56 s55 m55 c56 sl55

Anonymous
June 24, 2004 1:18:15 AM

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 03:48:52 GMT, "Fankai" <fkmeng@rogers.com> wrote:

>Data Cable for Sale (with software CD)
>Compatible with the following models:
>Siemens A56, S55, M55, C56, SL55
>
>It can be used to unlock ur phone to work with any service provider
>download ringtones, wallpaper, color schemes, and games
>
>email me or leave msg if you are interested
i got a cable at pacific mall for 35 dollars. it was a USB cable.
unfortunately the s/w i have only supports unlocking
via a serial port.

so, what is this cable you're trying to sell?
....thehick
June 24, 2004 10:21:42 AM

Are you sure? I was able to unlock my M55 with the USB cable I bought from a Fido kiosk, supplied drivers, and M55 unlocking software.

:
!