network test failed, can not update windows, can not acces..

My system menu under performance and mantenience does not have an automatic
update tab. I also can not update my computer from the microsoft website.i
can not access instant support either, I have no idea what to do now.

Go to start/run, and type SYSDM.CPL
See the Automatic Updates tab.

--

Mark L. Ferguson