network test failed, can not update windows, can not acces..

My system menu under performance and mantenience does not have an automatic
update tab. I also can not update my computer from the microsoft website.i
can not access instant support either, I have no idea what to do now.
1 answer Last reply
More about network test failed update windows acces

    Go to start/run, and type SYSDM.CPL
    See the Automatic Updates tab.

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Penelope26" <Penelope26@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1E2BD45-A3BF-4639-8D0B-FAA62E5BBEFA@microsoft.com...
    > My system menu under performance and mantenience does not have an automatic
    > update tab. I also can not update my computer from the microsoft website.i
    > can not access instant support either, I have no idea what to do now.

Support Microsoft Windows XP