network test failed, can not update windows, can not acces..

May 7, 2005 10:00:03 PM

My system menu under performance and mantenience does not have an automatic
update tab. I also can not update my computer from the microsoft website.i
can not access instant support either, I have no idea what to do now.
Anonymous
May 8, 2005 1:37:31 PM

Go to start/run, and type SYSDM.CPL
See the Automatic Updates tab.