Help with Donkey Kong 3 Monitor prob

Shock

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2001

Hi,

I just got my first game, a Donkey Kong 3 stand-up, as a wedding gift.
A friend gave it to me (and my fiancee). Pretty cool present!

Sorry if this question has been convered before, but here goes:

My friend is pretty knowledgable when it comes to pinball games and
video games, so he replaced the power supply -- apparently the game
didn't play before this change. The game plays now and there is sound,
however the monitor is slightly wavy -- it eases up after the machine
has been on for a little while. The graphics seem a tiny bit fuzzy --
it's a bit distracting but not a major thing. There is also a humming
sound coming from the speaker. The volume is quite loud so maybe I need
to turn that down.

Does this monitor need to be capped? It is a power supply problem?

Any insight would be appreciated. I tried searching through the past
postings, but didn't find anything yet.

Thanks,

Shock

RJ

Hello,
I would start with a Cap Kit and a Cap Kit for the Sound board
on the Nintendo Monitor Chasie.
www.therealrealbobroberts.com has both.

That should make a difference.