Reminder: Win a Custom PC from Us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
I want to win, but I only would want to win the $1300 one. Most of the Apps I use are CPU centric, and I would just feel awful if I won the $2500.

But then again, I'm probably not going to win anyway. The danger will probably be averted.

08nwsula

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2007
[citation][nom]Dax Corrin[/nom]I was wondering if they were ever going to post this contest...[/citation]

this is the second time it has been posted

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
It hasn't been drawn yet? T_T I'm in a dilemma, it's summer and school's out, do I buy a gtx260 now and play for half a month, or do I wait till the 3rd? If I bought a gtx260 and then won that'd be sad lol. Yea incase you're wondering, I used my parents' names >< couldn't miss out on this lol. Plz don't disqualify me ^.^

ColMirage

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
I would enjoy any of those machines. This good ol' AGP rig served me well, and I don't have the finances to move up, and probably won't for years.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I would love to win the $2,500 PC but I certainly would find a aftermarket CPU cooler to go with it. There has to be something that performs better than stock and fits in that case.

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]NuclearShadow[/nom]I would love to win the $2,500 PC but I certainly would find a aftermarket CPU cooler to go with it. There has to be something that performs better than stock and fits in that case.[/citation]
I'd rip out every little poor cramped part from that case right away and put it in my CM690, then take my cruddy athlin 7750 and throw it in the tiny case and hand it to my parents :)

Hopefully not too many people read this... it's gonna lower my-*cough* our chances of winning! :(

kaylesk

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2009
Just wondering, is there a confirmation email that gets sent out after entry? I entered, but never got a confirmation and just wanted to make sure I was in.

Master Exon

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
I usually only have a $600 PC at any given time, and I don't really see how the $1,800 extra is worth barely twice the performance. I'd love to receive it anyways!

ksenter

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
[citation][nom]colmirage[/nom]I would enjoy any of those machines. This good ol' AGP rig served me well, and I don't have the finances to move up, and probably won't for years.[/citation]
Same here, I built a moderately high end system 5 years or more ago and it's on it's last leg. I'd be happy to win any of these.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]randomizer[/nom]Can we assume that Australia is the 51st state of the USA just for this contest?[/citation]
Nope,

You'll have to wait for WW3 when we'll finally annex you, Canada, and England.

randomizer

Champion
[citation][nom]Tindytim[/nom]Nope,You'll have to wait for WW3 when we'll finally annex you, Canada, and England.[/citation]
:cry:

That assumes you don't get nuked to pieces first. Everyone knows Australia will survive WW3. We'll sit back with a few beers, watch the nuclear light show and say "WTF mate?"

G

Shoot, if i win the 2nd place or 1st place machines, I'll give my current rig away at our next LAN Party.

www.lanlordz.net

G

oh - dreaming of winning... my old athlon 2200 rig died a few months ago. thankfully my parents are letting me use their core2 system for awhile. i'd be happy with just the low cost system myself, it'd be a nice upgrade from the dead hulk of my old computer. winning anything would be great though. cheers to Toms for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.