hi,i was wonder why wont my home page come up..all it says is"choose what
program you want to oper this file with", when i choose a program nothing
happens the internet icon somehow doesnt work please help me

MS Antispy software, and FAQ - Download MS anti-spyware beta :
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en and read the FAQ -

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
..