Windows Xp has a hard time booting any ideas why ??

Something like very second time or so it just NOT BOOT. The loading
icon keeps going across and just stops. I go away come back its till
their :(

Not sure why it does this as it does boot just have to cold reboot and
it works the next go ?

Any ideas.

Hi,

Most likely a hardware issue. Probably a failing component that is acting
flakey. Trouble is, it's usually hard to diagnose which one without swapping
in known-good pieces.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Paul GoodBar" <1@abc.com> wrote in message

> Something like very second time or so it just NOT BOOT. The loading
> icon keeps going across and just stops. I go away come back its till
> their :(
>
> Not sure why it does this as it does boot just have to cold reboot and
> it works the next go ?
>
> Any ideas.

I installed an old 12 speed cdrom. And i disconnected it and now it
seems ok now !!!

Either its not to great or its using more power than my PSU can handle
? Either way seesm ok now.