Missile Command schematics?

Matt,

Here is the Drawing Package for the Caberat

http://arcarc.xmission.com/PDF%20Arcade%20Manuals%20and%20Schematics/Missile%20Command%20Caberat%20DP-158%201st%20Printing.pdf

Main page = http://arcarc.xmission.com

Enjoy

David

On Fri, 6 May 2005 12:04:28 -0400, "Matt Osborn" <osborn@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

>Has anyone scanned the Missile Command schematics?
>Or does anyone have a hardcopy I can borrow?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Matt
>http://www.scoresaves.info

Thanks David, that looks like what I need.

Matt

"David Haynes" <dlh@bombjack.org> wrote in message news:3e8n71t17mgrgdap028jsj0k5i86blbenq@4ax.com...

> Matt,
>
> Here is the Drawing Package for the Caberat
>
> http://arcarc.xmission.com/PDF%20Arcade%20Manuals%20and%20Schematics/Missile%20Command%20Caberat%20DP-158%201st%20Printing.pdf
>
> Main page = http://arcarc.xmission.com
>
> Enjoy
>
> David
>

> On Fri, 6 May 2005 12:04:28 -0400, "Matt Osborn" <osborn@alum.mit.edu> wrote:
>

>>Has anyone scanned the Missile Command schematics?
>>Or does anyone have a hardcopy I can borrow?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Matt
>>http://www.scoresaves.info

Me thinks me sees a Missile Command Hi Score Save Kit coming veeeewy
showtly.

John