Lost my Bouncer password program and can't get it back

I lost my Bouncer program. When I clicked on it. I got an error report
for MicroSoft. Then a request for a password. When I put password in I
got a new Bouncer with none of my old passwords. When I tried to enter
a new entree I got another MS Error message. I downloaded another
Bouncer 1.1 and this new one generated another error message. Using
WinXP, Netscape 7.1 and Comp. Assoc. e TrustEZ AV protection. And was
working with QuickTime Player when this happened.
Any ideas?

Thanks Paul

Contact the author of your Bouncer program for
support assistance.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Paul Welch" wrote:

| I lost my Bouncer program. When I clicked on it. I got an error report
| for MicroSoft. Then a request for a password. When I put password in I
| got a new Bouncer with none of my old passwords. When I tried to enter
| a new entree I got another MS Error message. I downloaded another
| Bouncer 1.1 and this new one generated another error message. Using
| WinXP, Netscape 7.1 and Comp. Assoc. e TrustEZ AV protection. And was
| working with QuickTime Player when this happened.
| Any ideas?
|
| Thanks Paul

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0518-5, 05/08/2005
Tested on: 5/8/2005 10:33:31 AM

Carey Frisch [MVP] wrote:

> Contact the author of your Bouncer program for
> support assistance.

What about a System Restore, while I wait to here from the developer.
Thanks. Paul