Best Champ Man

I've read much of the criticism here of CM5 and CM4. So out of curiousity,
what is the consensus best CM version and why?

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:53:35 GMT, "James Hardern"
<jchardern@ameritech.net> wrote:

>I've read much of the criticism here of CM5 and CM4. So out of curiousity,
>what is the consensus best CM version and why?

Football Manager.

it just is.

(CM0102 coming a ver close 2nd, followed by cm9798)
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

James Hardern wrote:
> I've read much of the criticism here of CM5 and CM4. So out of curiousity,
> what is the consensus best CM version and why?

To me, Cm3 will always be the "best game".

"Sunhill" <ohwhatthehell@for.com> wrote in message
> James Hardern wrote:
>> I've read much of the criticism here of CM5 and CM4. So out of
>> curiousity, what is the consensus best CM version and why?
>
> To me, Cm3 will always be the "best game".

me too, it ruined my GCSE exams and stopped me having a social life when i
was 14 - 17, fm05 is kinda having the same effect to my uni work... it
wrecks lifes!!!

Jericho

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2001

In approximate order, my top five are:

1. CM 4 03/04
2. CM 3 01/02
3. FM
4. CM 3 99/00
5. CM 2 series

On the 25 Mar 2005, "Jericho" <pvshthelionheart@y2j.com> wrote:

> In approximate order, my top five are:
>
> 1. CM 4 03/04
> 2. CM 3 01/02
> 3. FM
> 4. CM 3 99/00
> 5. CM 2 series

Mine are:-

1. CM 4 03/04
2. FM 2005
3. CM 3 01/02
4. CM 2 97/98
5. CM 1 End of 94 Season

I still haven't got FM, mainly becavse of a shortage of cash and I have
other things to do with the money I do have. I play it rovnd my friend's
hovse. We've played LLM games for several versions now, and ovr FM game
is in Germany. We're in the fovrth season, and my Union Berlin side are
having their first season in the top flight, and my mate's Nottingen
side are gvnning for promotion from the Second Division.

--
Jades' First Encovnters Site - http://www.jades.org/ffe.htm
The best Frontier: First Encovnters site on the Web.

nospam@jades.org /is/ a real email address!

TRENDING THREADS