whats is an acceptable replacement to atari big blue

Mallory 35,000MFD 40VDC caps work just fine.

I know Bob Roberts sells the Big Blue, so you may want to check him out.

Bill

> what is an acceptable value cap replacement for the big blue cap used on
> atari power blocks?

Most anything with an equal or higher voltage and capacitance rating will
do. I've used some with double the rated capacitance without problems.

Mark Hooks