Taskbar disappearing

when i close all of the toolbars in the taskbar (ie. language bar, address
etc.) my taskbar hides on the bottom of the screen and i can't bring it up
even though when i go over it, the adjust arrow shows but it doesnt
function. and when any of the toolbars is open it goes on the left hand side
of the taskbar and i can't see the buttons for my open windows and i cant
move the toolbars to the right hand side. please help. any advice would be
very much appreciated. thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about taskbar disappearing

    Right-click on taskbar,click properties, deselect "Auto-hide" taskbar option
    is already selected. In addition, you may download a tiny fix to restore the
    missing taskbar, download it from here:
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/xp_taskbar_desktop_fixall.vbs

    --
    HTH
    Venkatesh
    > when i close all of the toolbars in the taskbar (ie. language bar, address
    > etc.) my taskbar hides on the bottom of the screen and i can't bring it up
    > even though when i go over it, the adjust arrow shows but it doesnt
    > function. and when any of the toolbars is open it goes on the left hand
    side
    > of the taskbar and i can't see the buttons for my open windows and i cant
    > move the toolbars to the right hand side. please help. any advice would be
    > very much appreciated. thanks!

Taskbar Microsoft Internet Explorer Windows XP