Taskbar disappearing

May 8, 2005 11:05:01 AM

when i close all of the toolbars in the taskbar (ie. language bar, address
etc.) my taskbar hides on the bottom of the screen and i can't bring it up
even though when i go over it, the adjust arrow shows but it doesnt
function. and when any of the toolbars is open it goes on the left hand side
of the taskbar and i can't see the buttons for my open windows and i cant
move the toolbars to the right hand side. please help. any advice would be
very much appreciated. thanks!

More about : taskbar disappearing

Anonymous
May 9, 2005 2:58:28 AM

Right-click on taskbar,click properties, deselect "Auto-hide" taskbar option
is already selected. In addition, you may download a tiny fix to restore the
missing taskbar, download it from here:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/xp_taskbar_d...

--
HTH