sighs (MY DVD drive is screwed)

Jabberwocky

Anyone know of a 5.05 no cd patch yet? no crud, i just rebuilt my pc from
scratch, updated the case (now i have 5 fans just on the casing lol) put it
all together, but my dvd drive no longer works, checked the jumper, and it's
master, it's on the end of the IDE cable, and there's power going into it
from my 500W PSU. Damned if i know what's up.

so Any no cd hacks yet?

--
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

Admin of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

View my Story / Poem profile on :
http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/shadowalk

There's a mini-image at http://www.gamecopyworld.com/