Application buttons in taskbar.

I am unable to see any applications in my taskbar, can only see whats running
by using the task manager (cont+atl+del).
Ive checked the taskbar properties and nothing has changed.
Any help/advice would be appreciated:)

Programs Aren't Minimized in the Taskbar (Line 240)

stanepoke wrote:
> I am unable to see any applications in my taskbar, can only see whats
> running by using the task manager (cont+atl+del).
> Ive checked the taskbar properties and nothing has changed.
> Any help/advice would be appreciated:)

TaurArian - Thank you very much, that worked perfectly!!

The taskbar has been divided into several blocks in between the notification
and start sections. Icons appear twice and are very small. I cannot seem to
get rid of these blocks and have the taskbar appear as it did originally. I
tried sliding the blocks over to the right which seems to have created more
blocks.

How can I restore the task bar to the original configuration?

"TaurArian" wrote:

> Programs Aren't Minimized in the Taskbar (Line 240)
>
> stanepoke wrote:
> > I am unable to see any applications in my taskbar, can only see whats
> > running by using the task manager (cont+atl+del).
> > Ive checked the taskbar properties and nothing has changed.
> > Any help/advice would be appreciated:)

See my post of 10/05 should fix it.
John
"TaurArian" <taurarianREMOVECAPS@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Programs Aren't Minimized in the Taskbar (Line 240)
>
> stanepoke wrote:
>> I am unable to see any applications in my taskbar, can only see whats
>> running by using the task manager (cont+atl+del).
>> Ive checked the taskbar properties and nothing has changed.
>> Any help/advice would be appreciated:)

Hi, you could try one of Kelly's tweaks:

Restore Taskbar and Desktop to Default Functionality (Line 164)

Restore Taskbar to default settings (Line 99)

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!