yellow triangle in system tray

sometimes I get a yellow triangle with a black exclamation point in the
center. I click on it and it disappears. does anyone know what makes this
appear? It usualy happens when I am launching Yahoo! messenger. I have XP
home editions with all the current service packs and updates.
1 answer Last reply
More about yellow triangle system tray

    I've got the exact same problem,,and doubleclicking on the icon shows: Line:
    181, Char: 2, Error: Object doesn't support this property of method, Code:0
    Appreciate any help, as I've noticed tons of people asksing for help with
    this same problem,,SOMEONE out her is bound to know the fix. Thanks,,and
    HURRY! hahaha
    --
    bonsai777

    "noone" wrote:

    > sometimes I get a yellow triangle with a black exclamation point in the
    > center. I click on it and it disappears. does anyone know what makes this
    > appear? It usualy happens when I am launching Yahoo! messenger. I have XP
    > home editions with all the current service packs and updates.

Windows XP