yellow triangle in system tray

May 8, 2005 6:44:58 PM

sometimes I get a yellow triangle with a black exclamation point in the
center. I click on it and it disappears. does anyone know what makes this
appear? It usualy happens when I am launching Yahoo! messenger. I have XP
home editions with all the current service packs and updates.
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 8:01:05 PM

I've got the exact same problem,,and doubleclicking on the icon shows: Line:
181, Char: 2, Error: Object doesn't support this property of method, Code:0
Appreciate any help, as I've noticed tons of people asksing for help with
this same problem,,SOMEONE out her is bound to know the fix. Thanks,,and
HURRY! hahaha
--
bonsai777

!