Hi! I play chelsea. In 1st season I win prl. Only wins at home, and I scored
a lot of goals.

But in the 2nd season with the same players and taktics I lose about every
game. scores max 1 goal pr game.

I use standard training (first team) a kind of 4-3-3 formation, no player
tactics. Same both seasons.

later in 2nd season I tryed many differend tactics and instructions, but i'm
always ran over by the opponent.

What happend???

Thank you!

J.R.

Jørgen Rohde wrote:
> Hi! I play chelsea. In 1st season I win prl. Only wins at home, and I scored
> a lot of goals.
>
> But in the 2nd season with the same players and taktics I lose about every
> game. scores max 1 goal pr game.
>
> I use standard training (first team) a kind of 4-3-3 formation, no player
> tactics. Same both seasons.
>
> later in 2nd season I tryed many differend tactics and instructions, but i'm
> always ran over by the opponent.
>
> What happend???
>
> Thank you!
>
> J.R.

Cm5?? Blame yourself!!

ok. Have anyone played it through one or 2 seasons.???? I've tryed it with
Liverpool too, Win everything first year, and 2nd I lose everything.

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 17:28:38 +0100, "Jørgen Rohde" <jrohde@online.no>
wrote:

>ok. Have anyone played it through one or 2 seasons.???? I've tryed it with
>Liverpool too, Win everything first year, and 2nd I lose everything.
>
>> Cm5?? Blame yourself!!

i dont think anyone but you can stomach it for more than 5 minutes,
let alone 2 seasons

--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

Jørgen Rohde wrote:
> ok. Have anyone played it through one or 2 seasons.???? I've tryed it with
> Liverpool too, Win everything first year, and 2nd I lose everything.
>

>>Cm5?? Blame yourself!!

Ok, to be a bit serious. Was the game good for the season you played?
I`ve only tried it for 5 minutes and....well...I didn`t like it , but I
don`t like a lot of things.

Has anyone tried TCM2005 by the way?

Sunhill wrote:
> Jørgen Rohde wrote:
>> ok. Have anyone played it through one or 2 seasons.???? I've tryed
>> it with Liverpool too, Win everything first year, and 2nd I lose
>> everything.
>>> Cm5?? Blame yourself!!
>>

> Ok, to be a bit serious. Was the game good for the season you played?
> I`ve only tried it for 5 minutes and....well...I didn`t like it , but
> I don`t like a lot of things.
>
> Has anyone tried TCM2005 by the way?

There is a demo out (at www.totalclubmanager.com) though it is 500mb in size
(and the readme says you need at least 2Gb free hard drive space). But
thanks to EAs badly designed website, they make it near enough impossible to
view the screenshots, in Firefox they open in a small window (1/4 size)so
you have to scroll, whilst in IE they don't even show all that opens is a
small black window (about 200x200 pixels).

I'll try CM5 when/if a demo comes out, (unless there is a working download
avaible - tried one but it wouldn't work from an image or CD-RW and didn't
feel like wasting a CD-R on it :) )

I would try LMA 2005 but its too high spec for my laptop.
--
Michael Murray