For Sale in NH: Asteroids, Scope, Misc.

http://www.souzaonline.com/Sale/Asteroids/
Has Asteroids Deluxe in it with modified roms, not harness asapter
Monitor rebuilt with cap kit, new transistors, new HV diode
New Overlay with plexi over it
The only issue is the bezel has a couple of scratches on it
$600 pickup in Nashuan NH or you arrange pickup

http://www.souzaonline.com/Sale/Scope/
Posted before at $100 with brand new $20 probe, trying again at $75
Pickup in Nashua, NH only

http://www.souzaonline.com/Sale/3inch_trackball.jpg
one of the optics is a bit flakey

http://www.souzaonline.com/Sale/3inch_trackball_mount.jpg
Brand new from Bob Roberts... didn't need it

http://www.souzaonline.com/Sale/pacman_bezel2.jpg
Make me an offer on this. Flaking on the bottom

http://www.souzaonline.com/Sale/Free/
Free stuff, you pay shipping

Make an offer on anything without a price (trade or cash)