R520 codenamed Fudo

cefoskey

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2003
Fudo was a Japanese philosopher of ethics in the 30's.

"Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my drive?"
P4 3.0C HT, Intel D865GBF, 512MB Crucial PC3200 DDR, 2x WD 36GB Raptor 10kRPM, BBA Radeon 9800PRO, SB Audigy, Hauppage WinTV

G

ohhhh nice to see its not only computer geek hanging in here hehe
But whas up with a japanese philosopher and video cards?

Asus P4P800DX, P4C 2.6ghz@3.25ghz, 2X512 OCZ PC4000 3-4-4-8, Leadtek FX5900 w/ FX5950U bios@500/1000, 2X30gig Raid0

You read Fuad's article at the InQ too? :lol:

BTW, <b>HB</b>, Fudo is also Fuad's nickname and he is taking all the credit of course. :lol:

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:

eden

Champion
But whas up with a japanese philosopher and video cards?
Kinda like asking Matrox what's up with the weather phenomenons and video cards!

:lol:

<pre>That was a FAIR jab Ape! :wink: </pre><p>
--

<font color=red>NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
<font color=white>XXXXXXX<font color=green>S<font color=white>XXXXXXX
XXXXXX<font color=green>SSS<font color=white>XXXXXX
XXXXX<font color=green>SS<font color=orange>g</font color=orange>SS<font color=white>XXXXX
<font color=red>NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN</font color=green></font color=white>

:lol:

No complaints here, I had to look up Parhelia when it came out!

Not too closely mind you I didn't want to go blind!

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:

cefoskey

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2003
Haha, actually ape i read that article after i posted!

I remember Fudo from a class I had about world war I and II (strange it was an elective for my ME degree), they discussed Fudo in Japanese culture and its relation to their dedication to the empire over individuality.

Maybe they are drawing a parallel with all the FanATIcs? lol :p

"Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my drive?"
P4 3.0C HT, Intel D865GBF, 512MB Crucial PC3200 DDR, 2x WD 36GB Raptor 10kRPM, BBA Radeon 9800PRO, SB Audigy, Hauppage WinTV