Games keep minimizing!

I could use some help. For some reason in the last 2 months, everytime I try
to play a game using WindowsXP, the game will play for about 30 seconds, then
minimize (I'm often playing Half-Life 2 and by the time I maximize it again
I'm killed).
System restore won't take me back to an earlier point.
Any advice would be appreciated!
1 answer Last reply
More about games minimizing

    Microsoft's keyboard programs can cause this. In Task Manager it's known as type32.exe.

    "FreudianSlip" <FreudianSlip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4A00580-737F-4898-A6DD-9A0DFE9451DB@microsoft.com...
    >I could use some help. For some reason in the last 2 months, everytime I try
    > to play a game using WindowsXP, the game will play for about 30 seconds, then
    > minimize (I'm often playing Half-Life 2 and by the time I maximize it again
    > I'm killed).
    > System restore won't take me back to an earlier point.
    > Any advice would be appreciated!

Games Windows XP