Two 4 Slot Neo Geo Uprights for sale or trade

I have two 4 slot Neo Geo Upright videoarcade games for sale or trade.
Price is $400.00 each as is although they are both working. I will include
one cartridge with each machine. These are great machines as you can put
four games at a time in one cabinet. The cartridges are readily available
on Ebay for as little as $20.00.
If you have any pinball machines (working or not), I would consider local
trades. I am located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. I can NOT ship.

Kramertheman

tisdaleedress

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2008
hello i was wondering if price was negotiable i live in philly and can pick up can you email me your number so we can talk thanx. tisdaleedress@yahoo.com

jay_l_a

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2008
I'll trade you for for the PC which I was also interested in getting rid of in 2005.
Shall we meet in 2008, or travel back to 2005 to complete this transaction?