Deal on Pac-Man U/R CPO's

I have (5) Pac-Man Upright Control Panel Overlays. They are brand new.
Price is $85. for all (5), including all shipping expenses (US only).
Email me directly at vicanita@aol.com to take advantage of this deal.

Thanks,

Vic Shafran (in CT)

Thanks, Rob. Nice to hear from you again. I now try to drink only
Amstel Light & the new Beck's Premium Light, to keep the gut down!

Vic

Just as a side note, Vic doesn't post too often, so when he does, it bears
repeating that he's a good guy, a straight shooter, and has fine taste in
beer. :^)

Good luck on the sale, Vic!
Rob