mark

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Now why would anyone buy from this guy with a horrible record like that.?.I
surly wouldn't want to take a chance.I know you can't please everyone.But
after so many negative experiences that people posted.What would make
someone take such a gamble like that.?.Beats me.!!!
"Baraka" <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Chuk wrote:
>> Yikes, nice feedback...
>>
>> <pinmn55369@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> > EPROM pocket programmer for auction:
>> >

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6177306950&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
>> >

> I have to agree...... He's been a very bad boy if you check is negative
> feedback.
>
> john

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

umm... especially since he's contributed so much and is such an avid poster
on the group...