Uploading images

hi anyone knows how to upload screenshots of my screen if i wish to show the
exact problem on my pc?
3 answers Last reply
More about uploading images

    In news:BB75AEED-0929-462E-AA9C-2588583E8D52@microsoft.com,
    dumb spidey <dumbspidey@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > hi anyone knows how to upload screenshots of my screen if i wish to
    > show the exact problem on my pc?

    The easiest way is to grab a free web host somewhere, say fateback.com or
    portland.co.uk for instance and just upload there and give people the
    address to the screenshot.

    Galen

    Sherlock Holmes

    Go to the screen you want a shot of, hit Prnt Screen while holding down the
    ctl key, now open a blank word page or the Paint program, press ctl and the
    v keys and save the picture as a file with a jpg extension.
    Now just email the picture .

    > In news:BB75AEED-0929-462E-AA9C-2588583E8D52@microsoft.com,
    > dumb spidey <dumbspidey@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    >> hi anyone knows how to upload screenshots of my screen if i wish to
    >> show the exact problem on my pc?
    >
    > The easiest way is to grab a free web host somewhere, say fateback.com or
    > portland.co.uk for instance and just upload there and give people the
    > address to the screenshot.
    >
    > Galen
    > --
    >
    > "And that recommendation, with the exaggerated estimate of my ability
    > with which he prefaced it, was, if you will believe me, Watson, the
    > very first thing which ever made me feel that a profession might be
    > made out of what had up to that time been the merest hobby."
    >
    > Sherlock Holmes

    thanks but i m still trying to figure it out properly :)

    "Galen" wrote:

    > In news:BB75AEED-0929-462E-AA9C-2588583E8D52@microsoft.com,
    > dumb spidey <dumbspidey@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > > hi anyone knows how to upload screenshots of my screen if i wish to
    > > show the exact problem on my pc?
    >
    > The easiest way is to grab a free web host somewhere, say fateback.com or
    > portland.co.uk for instance and just upload there and give people the
    > address to the screenshot.
    >
    > Galen
    > --
    >
    > "And that recommendation, with the exaggerated estimate of my ability
    > with which he prefaced it, was, if you will believe me, Watson, the
    > very first thing which ever made me feel that a profession might be
    > made out of what had up to that time been the merest hobby."
    >
    > Sherlock Holmes

Support Microsoft Windows XP