1. What is your budget?
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
13' up to 17'
3. What screen resolution do you want?
1920x1080 but 1366x768 if i cant get the first one
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
portable as i will take it to school
5. How much battery life do you need?
more the better so over 6 hours
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
yes, medium or high (im looking at getting a 650M or 660M)
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
video editing, photoshop (not much though)
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
over 500 gbs
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
anywhere in australia
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
about 2 - 4 years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
Dont mind but blue ray would be nice
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
acer, asus, hp, samsung and dell mainly because those are the brands that i now of and are good. i dont really mind what brand i get as along if it has good specs for a good price
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
i want good battery life but also i want good fps when playing games, i prefer i7 and ram that is 1600mhz