NH area collectors: Wednesday is the TV show

Where is the arcade located? I noticed something about VT.

On Sun, 8 May 2005 15:38:36 -0400, "guinness"
<timburnhamREMOVE@adelphia.net> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>The arcade will be on "NH Chronicle" on Wednesday night at 7:30pm.
>Description is below and Matt Osborn will host an MPEG of it for those not
>in the area to view later. I have no idea how the editing came out and I'm
>sure I'll sound like an idiot or nerd or a combination of both. :D
>
>http://www.thewmurchannel.com/chronicle/4453837/detail.html
>
>tim (NH)

guinness

The arcade section is at my house in New Boston, NH. The VT reference is
about the 2nd piece of the show (a glassblower from VT).

tim (NH)

"Nate Goulet" <askifyouwantaaddress@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Where is the arcade located? I noticed something about VT.
>
> On Sun, 8 May 2005 15:38:36 -0400, "guinness"
> <timburnhamREMOVE@adelphia.net> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>The arcade will be on "NH Chronicle" on Wednesday night at 7:30pm.
>>Description is below and Matt Osborn will host an MPEG of it for those not
>>in the area to view later. I have no idea how the editing came out and
>>I'm
>>sure I'll sound like an idiot or nerd or a combination of both. :D
>>
>>http://www.thewmurchannel.com/chronicle/4453837/detail.html
>>
>>tim (NH)

Uh-huhuhuhuhuh.... "blow"...