WinAvi Video Converter, error, microsoft visual c++ runtim..

When i open WinAvi Video Converter program an error message opens:

Runtime Error!

Program:C:\Program Files\WinAvi VideoConverter\WinAvi.exe

abnormal program termination

This program used to work fine but in the past month doesnt, for some unseen
and unknown reason. I am running the latest version of windows and
antivirus/spam software. Please help!!!

--
C.Burke
2 answers Last reply

    If you have not installed or made many changes to your system lately you can
    try a Restore. You can go back up to 90 days.
    Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore.
    --
    Today is the first day of the rest of
    your life.

    "Chrisburke123" wrote:

    > When i open WinAvi Video Converter program an error message opens:
    >
    > Runtime Error!
    >
    > Program:C:\Program Files\WinAvi VideoConverter\WinAvi.exe
    >
    > abnormal program termination
    >

    > This program used to work fine but in the past month doesnt, for some unseen
    > and unknown reason. I am running the latest version of windows and
    > antivirus/spam software. Please help!!!
    >
    > --
    > C.Burke

    Ive tried that already and the earliest restore point doesnt fix the problem.
    i have also tried reinstalling the program but it still displays the message
    when i open it! i used to use this program alot for converting divx video
    files to .vob etc, and really want it to work again! :(
    --
    C.Burke

    "Byte" wrote:

    > If you have not installed or made many changes to your system lately you can
    > try a Restore. You can go back up to 90 days.
    > Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore.
    > --
    > Today is the first day of the rest of
    > your life.
    >

    > "Chrisburke123" wrote:
    >
    > > When i open WinAvi Video Converter program an error message opens:
    > >
    > > Runtime Error!
    > >
    > > Program:C:\Program Files\WinAvi VideoConverter\WinAvi.exe
    > >
    > > abnormal program termination
    > >

    > > This program used to work fine but in the past month doesnt, for some unseen
    > > and unknown reason. I am running the latest version of windows and
    > > antivirus/spam software. Please help!!!
    > >
    > > --
    > > C.Burke

Video Microsoft Converter Windows XP