For sale, 100% Working Mario Brothers Board, 2 Board Type ..

Last response: in Video Games
May 8, 2005 8:43:43 PM

For sale, 100% Working Mario Brothers Board, 2 Board Type $85 Shipped
Priority in the US

Subject Says it all.

- Bentley Bear (Patrick Mettes)
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 11:17:25 AM

Hey Now, Could You possibly post or send me a photo? Thanks. I have
never seen a 2 board type Mario before... What is the baord number if
You do not mind telling me, thanks
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 2:28:49 PM

Mario bros is a two board setup much like the Donkey Kongs. Super Mario was
setup on a Vs. system single board.

Scott

"Curious George" <jedidroid@aol.com> wrote in message

> Hey Now, Could You possibly post or send me a photo? Thanks. I have
> never seen a 2 board type Mario before... What is the baord number if
> You do not mind telling me, thanks

May 10, 2005 1:10:08 AM

Thanks, I could not have said it better myself :)

"thrushguy" <garons@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Mario bros is a two board setup much like the Donkey Kongs. Super Mario
> was setup on a Vs. system single board.
>
> Scott
>

> "Curious George" <jedidroid@aol.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Hey Now, Could You possibly post or send me a photo? Thanks. I have
>> never seen a 2 board type Mario before... What is the baord number if
>> You do not mind telling me, thanks

Anonymous
May 10, 2005 9:51:43 PM

Whoops... I got tooo curious and forgot Mario was a sandwcih while
Super Mario was the single board.. Thanks for the clarification...

!