For sale, 100% Working Mario Brothers Board, 2 Board Type ..

For sale, 100% Working Mario Brothers Board, 2 Board Type $85 Shipped
Priority in the US

Subject Says it all.

- Bentley Bear (Patrick Mettes)
5 answers Last reply
More about sale working mario brothers board board type

    Hey Now, Could You possibly post or send me a photo? Thanks. I have
    never seen a 2 board type Mario before... What is the baord number if
    You do not mind telling me, thanks

    Mario bros is a two board setup much like the Donkey Kongs. Super Mario was
    setup on a Vs. system single board.

    Scott

    Thanks, I could not have said it better myself :)

    "thrushguy" <garons@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Mario bros is a two board setup much like the Donkey Kongs. Super Mario
    > was setup on a Vs. system single board.
    >
    > Scott
    >

    > "Curious George" <jedidroid@aol.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Hey Now, Could You possibly post or send me a photo? Thanks. I have
    >> never seen a 2 board type Mario before... What is the baord number if
    >> You do not mind telling me, thanks

    Whoops... I got tooo curious and forgot Mario was a sandwcih while
    Super Mario was the single board.. Thanks for the clarification...

    Whoops... I got tooo curious and forgot Mario was a sandwcih while
    Super Mario was the single board.. Thanks for the clarification...

Games Video Video Games