quick launch icons are huge - why?

I have a user that's quick launch icons are for some reason huge now, I've
looked around in appearance settings, task bar properties etc trying to find
this setting to shrink them back down to size and cannot find anything.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Scott

On Mon, 9 May 2005 09:38:30 -0700, Scott McDonald wrote:

> I have a user that's quick launch icons are for some reason huge now, I've
> looked around in appearance settings, task bar properties etc trying to find
> this setting to shrink them back down to size and cannot find anything.
>
> Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Scott

Try this:
1) Right-click on the Taskbar, then un-check "Lock the Taskbar"
2) This will display the grabbers.
3) Let the mouse pointer hover over the furthest-left grabber until The
mouse pointer becomes a double-headed arrow, then right-click. Choose
"View" from the popup menu
4) Put a check-mark beside "Small icons"
5) Right-click on the Taskbar again and put a check-mark beside "Lock the
Taskbar"

Hopefully, the Quick-launch icons will return to their default size
(small).

--
Donald L McDaniel
Please reply to the original thread