Managing Chelsea (like the novelty of being able to buy anyone I want), and
whenever I agree a future transfer of a player, in my case Kezman and
Smertin, despite the TRN button shown next to their names, every 5 seconds a
news item saying they're not happy being part of my plans... Only had this
since downloading 5.05... Grrrr

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 10:36:39 GMT, "Dr Evil"
<twelveinchnob@yahoo.co.uk> schreibt:

>Managing Chelsea (like the novelty of being able to buy anyone I want), and
>whenever I agree a future transfer of a player, in my case Kezman and
>Smertin, despite the TRN button shown next to their names, every 5 seconds a
>news item saying they're not happy being part of my plans... Only had this
>since downloading 5.05... Grrrr

I had the same problem with Kluivert at Newcastle, 5.0.3 though.

Em Sat, 26 Mar 2005 10:36:39 GMT, Dr Evil <twelveinchnob@yahoo.co.uk>
escreveu:

> Managing Chelsea (like the novelty of being able to buy anyone I want),
> and
> whenever I agree a future transfer of a player, in my case Kezman and
> Smertin, despite the TRN button shown next to their names, every 5
> seconds a
> news item saying they're not happy being part of my plans... Only had
> this
> since downloading 5.05... Grrrr

had the same with Smertin, grrrr
Bergkamp at Arsenal made the same.